By virtue of its location, Boca Raton is a world-class city located in the lap of luxury. Boca Raton’s pristine beaches, elite golf courses and stunning scenery will provide the vibrant surroundings for Tower 155, the most lavish address in downtown Boca Raton. One of the many luxury amenities featured is a sundeck overlooking Mizner Park that offers a wading pool, hot tub, chaise lounges, a vibrant bar scene and private cabanas. Every day is an invitation to swim, sunbathe, relax and indulge until the stars come out.
Much like an exotic destination resort where your every desire is catered to, you will find yourself immersed in a sublime level of extravagance unmatched anywhere else in South Florida. Experience “The New Boca” as luxury and convenience spiral you to new heights.
Tower 155’s decorator-ready one, two, and three bedroom residences, spacious two-story townhomes and breathtaking penthouses let you design the perfect home in the most desired downtown location. Tower 155 will masterfully blend tech-savvy features and modern Art Deco tones to create the ideal place to live.
Luxurious living affords an indulgence of amenities that replaces the demands of modern life with the satisfaction of your every need.
Prices range from $500,000 to $3,000,000.
• Classic modern and deco public spaces along with interiors designed by Steven G.
• Two-story lobby and clubroom
• Exclusive urban landscaped rooftop sundeck featuring: hot tub, wading pool, bar, lounge area outdoor yoga studio and exercise room
• Resort-style European covered cabanas
• Full bar, barbecue and lounge areas
• First floor resort-style swimming pool featuring private covered cabanas
• State-of-the-art rooftop fitness center
• Executive business lounge with conference room
• Clubroom with state-of-the-art AV/sound system and entertainment area
• Secure garage with controlled access parking
• Three (3) high-speed elevators
• High-speed internet and Wi-Fi throughout all common areas
• Smart building app for tablet/smartphone access to the wide array of popular services, amenities, cameras and trolley service to local establishments and local businesses
• 24-hour security and video surveillance
• Pet-friendly environment
Real Estate Market Stats
Home Size in Square Feet
|Zillow Home Value Index||$356,200||$248,900|
|Median Single Family Home Value||$427,000||$247,200|
|Median Condo Value||$201,900||$269,800|
|Median 2-Bedroom Home Value||$204,200||$184,800|
|Median 3-Bedroom Home Value||$366,500||$228,900|
|Median 4-Bedroom Home Value||$521,300||$348,000|
|Percent Homes Decreasing||2,593||2,265,557|
|Median List Price Per Sq Ft||$398||$298|
|Median Sale Price||$355,000||$250,000|
|Turnover (Sold Within Last Yr.)||2,593||2,265,557|